Monday, July 21, 2014

neutrals

Today consisted of many hours of adventuring with two of my closest friends. After spending way too much money shopping (my obsession with buying shoes and lipstick never fails to amaze me), we went out for some early supper and then later, some amazing cookies. And I mean amazing. My friend directed us through the streets of downtown to a small but totally delicious cookie shop. I ended up getting the peanut butter cup one, and it was ridiculously good. Gooey and rich, just the way it should be.

I ended up wearing all neutrals for the day, asides from my bubblegum pink nails. I tend to lean towards a minimalistic style, which some people might find boring, but I think is very fresh. I'm probably a little too excited about my new camel-coloured booties, which I picked up at Express last week. I just think they're perfect for transiting from summer to fall.

i'm wearing
top - brandy melville
purse - f21
booties - express










21 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, so effortlessly chic :)

    www.stylemeendless.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! I love its simplicity. Your boots are so cute!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look - beautiful and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super comfy and effortless, this is the kind of look I love to see! You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your outfit here girl! :) Those booties are SO cute. I need a pair now :) I'm your latest follower!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the booties! I so want to get a pair like this! The whole look is great actually.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alicia! You definitely should, I love how booties are so versatile with different looks!

      Delete
  7. fabulous outfit, love it<3

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. effortlessly chic! love the minimal style.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look, and your hair cut is lush too!
    check out Jeremy Scott's Fall Winter 2014 Adidas collection at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    lots of love. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left a comment, each and every one makes my day -- leave your blog address and I'll check it out! <3