Wednesday, July 2, 2014

old walls

This morning I woke up to slightly chilly weather, and as planned, my friend and I ventured out for a game of golf. My friend and I are hoping to join the team in the fall (I might be pretty terrible at it, but it's my senior year and I thought "why not?!").
Later on we took a walk down Main Street of our hometown to look for any walls to use as a backdrop for photos. There are so many hidden in alleys next to old buildings, so I'm sure you'll be seeing glimpses of more in the future!

Anyway, it's Wednesday which means we're halfway to the weekend, so cheers to that!



really enjoyed this candid of me.. pretty much sums me up

1 comment:

  1. thank you, you're so sweet! i'm heading over to your blog right now :)

    xo
    emma

    ReplyDelete

I'd love it if you left a comment, each and every one makes my day -- leave your blog address and I'll check it out! <3